自然

Cactus In The Valley - Lights、Owl City、Adam Young

不会游泳的🐠🐠:

【小清新】

【独爱小众】

Cactus In The Valley

I never meant to wither

我不想自己生命褪色
I wanted to be tall

我想要走得更远
Like a fool, left the river

就像一个被所有人抛弃的傻瓜
And watched my branches fall.

傻傻的看着自己众叛亲离
Old and thirsty, i longed for the flood

苍老和孤独,欲吞灭我于泯灭
To come back around

场景倒带
To the cactus in the valley,

我的出现还是那么不合时宜
That's about to crumble down

大概这也是我播撒的恶果
And wipe the mark of sadness from my face

请拂去我脸上的悲伤
Show me that your love will never change

告诉我 你对我的爱不会改变
If my yesterday is a disgrace

即使我的过去很糟糕
Show me that you still recall my name

告诉我 你对我的爱也不会动摇分毫
So the storm finally found me and left me in the dark

这样 就算暴风雨将我撼动 孤零零地留在黑暗中
In the cloud around me,i don't know where you are

头顶密布乌云,你也不知所踪

If this old world goes up in arms, all i can do is stand

相信我足够将整个世界温柔环绕,我只知道有你我就足够坚强

And i wont fight for anyone until you move my hands.

任何人也不值为我之而战,直到你来到我的世界
And wipe the mark of madness from my face

请拂去我脸上的悲伤

Show me that your love will never change

告诉我 你对我的爱不会改变

If my yesterday is a disgrace,

即使我的过去很糟糕

Tell me that you still recall my name.

告诉我 你对我的爱也不会动摇分毫

Oh here, in this shadow;

在这,在这黑暗之中
Here i am

我就在这儿
And i need someone by my side.

总得有人在我身边
It becomes so

事态变得这般
Hard to stand

难以忍受
And i keep trying to dry my eyes.

我努力擦干双眼
Come and find me

来找我吧
In the valley.

我在旧日山谷等你
And Wipe the mark of sadness from my face,

请拂去我脸上的悲伤

show me that your love will never change.

告诉我 你对我的爱不会改变

And if my yesterday is a disgrace,

即使我的过去很糟糕

Tell me that you still recall my name.

告诉我 你对我的爱也不会动摇分毫

And wipe the mark of madness from my face

请拂去我脸上的悲伤

Show me that your love will never change.

告诉我 你对我的爱不会改变

And if my yesterday is a disgrace

即使我的过去很失败

Tell me that you'll still recall my name.

告诉我 你对我的爱也不会动摇分毫

Oh tell me that you'll still recall my name.

告诉我 你对我的爱也不会动摇分毫

Oh tell me that you'll still recall my name.

告诉我 你对我的爱也不会动摇分毫


评论

热度(9)